No Mediocre Auto Detailing – Expert Car Detailing Advice
AUTO DETAILING – ARE YOU HAND WASHING YOUR CAR BY YOURSELF? GREAT!
You’ve taken a big step in preserving the appearance of your new or used vehicle.
However, it only takes a single incorrect step to ruin the appearance of your vehicle. That is not something you want to do, right?. Of course not, but that’s what many people are doing by accident, check out the questions below – we may be able to prove our point:
· Do you have the correct chemicals, tools, materials, and towels to safely wash your vehicle?
· Do you make sure that the soap you are using does not remove wax?
· Are you using the correct number of buckets to ensure safe washing?
· Are you making sure your water is consistently clean so you aren’t rubbing dirt into the paint?
· Do you use the cleanest, softest, highest quality wash mitts possible?
· Are you using proper wash techniques to ensure no dirt is rubbed into the paint surface?
· Do you have the softest brushes needed to reach behind the barrels of your expensive wheels?
· Are you safely removing bugs and tar from your vehicle?
· Are you using a tire shine that doesn’t sling?
· Do you understand the damages that beach towels and brillo pads can cause to your vehicle?
IF ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS CANNOT BE ANSWERED IN CONFIDENCE, YOU MAY BE DAMAGING THE APPEARANCE OF YOUR PAINT UNINTENTIONALLY.
HERE’S HOW WE CAN HELP WITH MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN MOBILE AUTO DETAILING:
No Mediocre Auto Detailing understands the subtle differences in car wash technique that results in the safest methods possible to ensure your vehicle is spotlessly cleaned without introducing swirls or scratches into your paint, unlike typical car wash services. So why exactly has your vehicle been on a downward spiral in appearance, looking worse and worse as time goes on? Why cars diminish in appearance answers this question.